How to Apply
Application Period: Closed
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to attend the Community Impact Grant Workshop on Tuesday, January 14, 2020.
- Download the Application Worksheet
- This document outlines all the information that you will be asked to submit via the online application. You can prepare in advance and then paste the information into the applicable electronic fields.
- Prepare the required supplemental attachments. Forms must be submitted through online portal:
- Signed W-9 Form
- Proposed Budget Form
- Proposed program event calendar
- Outcome Measurement Chart
- Recipients should have a target of 12 months to complete allocation of funds and to complete their project or portion of their project for which they are being funded.
- Funding payment schedule
- 75% at time of award
- Final 25% at six-month mark (report and visit to be completed before funds are released)
- 6-month visit
- 6-month Outcome Measurement Form
- Form must be completed by 6-month visit in order to receive the final allocation of funds
- 12-month visit
- Final Outcome Measurement Form
- Final Budget Report
- Applications accepted between January 6 – March 31, 2020
- Applications and supplemental attachments must be submitted online
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org